Saturday, April 19, 2008

Weekend Updates

I decided to put both my Saturday and Sunday updates into one post since most people don't check the blog until Monday.

Saturday: We went to the RE's office in Annapolis today since our regular RE isn't open on the weekends. They measured about 8 follies (they said they measure only the biggest 8) and they all ranged in size from about 14mm to 16mm. So, it looks like some are taking off and growing and not all 31! I snuck another peak at my e2 level from Friday and it was 800 something. The nurse just called and told me that my e2 went up to 1366 (which she said was fantastic.) She told me to stay on my same dose of meds and come back in tomorrow morning. She said I will now be coming in every day until trigger. I asked her if she knew when I might be triggering and she said they want most of the follies to get to 18 to 20mm so maybe in the next couple of days. So, so far it's good news! We just need to hope that my e2 continues to rise as my follies continue to grow and we should be triggering in the next couple of days with ER sometime next week. I will update tomorrow. Please continue to pray that everything goes smoothly!

Sunday: Today we had lots of nice sized follies with most between 16 and 18 and there was one 20. Again, she only measured 8 so who knows how many there actually are. My e2 jumped again to 2,175 so they cut the Menopur in half this time and kept me at the 50 units of Follistim. I have to go back in tomorrow morning again. I am hoping that I will be ready to trigger tomorrow. To say I am uncomfortable is an understatement! I am very uncomfortable and bloated feeling. I have been drinking a lot more Gatorade like they told me to drink. Hopefully the way I am feeling is normal but since I have never done this before I'm not sure. I am resting and laying on the couch today. I am hoping that everything is going according to plan and no one has given me any indication to be concerned so that's good enough for me. I will update tomorrow.

10 comments:

Maria said...

OOOooohhhh! Awesome news!! Looks like things are picking up, I'll keep praying for your E2 levels and your follies!

AwkwardMoments said...

Now, There's some good news!

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

Sounds like you are on track for a lovely egg pick up. How exciting, not long to go now!

sara said...

This sounds great! I can't wait to see how each day is going for you. How exciting, ER in a few days!

sara said...

This sounds great! I can't wait to see how each day is going for you. How exciting, ER in a few days!

Candi said...

Sounds great!! Nice work!

Erin said...

Everything sounds good, and by now I am the expert! The way you are feeling is completely normal and will go away after the ER.

Nadine said...

That sounds great, hope your getting lots of rest

Evil Stepmonster said...

Thats fantastic, everything is looking great for you. Don't worry the bloated, heavy feeling is completely normal. I hope you get the all clear to trigger Monday.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.