Friday, April 11, 2008

Lupron Eval 2.0

I had my second (and hopefully last) Lupron evaluation today. All looks good, my lining is at a 5.8 now (it was 7.2 on cd3) so hopefully this means my e2 has dropped. We wont really know anything until we get the bloodwork results though. I had a sonographer that I have never met before today and I didn’t like her very much. She didn’t even turn the screen so I could see it so I sat up to look until she got the hint. I am dealing with a stomach virus of sorts and have had terrible diarrhea for 2 days now (sorry TMI.) I can’t eat anything without immediately having to go to the bathroom. I didn’t sleep well at all last night and had to get up three times to use the bathroom. I just feel awful and I cant seem to shake it. I still have some pain in the left side of my abdomen which I assuming is being caused by this virus. It sucks because we leave tonight for our weekend getaway and I don’t want to be sick during it. But, they will charge us if we cancel and I have been looking forward to this for a long time so no matter what I am going. So, now we wait for a call from my nurse to see whether we can actually start stims tonight. I will update when I hear.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I am praying for your e2 to be great! Hopefully you will be stimming in no time. Enjoy your weekend!

Nadine said...

have fun during you weekend, hope your e2 comes back low.

AwkwardMoments said...

Hoping your weekend is much better!

sara said...

Hoping your weekend leaves you feeling much better...and hoping you get to start stimming tonight as well. Having the poos on the run as I call them is a pain in the butt! No pun intended. Thinking of you!