Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"All Stimmed Up"

Well, like the title says, I am officially all stimmed up! (Yes, yes, I know it's bad english) I think having to stick more than one needle in me got to Dh a bit last night. He hesitated a bit but he did a great job. When he dialed the Follistim Pen I couldn't believe how much of a dose it was! We had some issues figuring out the Menopur but we finally figured it out. I also did my 5 units of Lupron this morning. So I guess we are finally in the next phase of this process. I am still not feeling all that great but I haven't thrown up since yesterday afternoon so hopefully that is done. I still have the toher issue every time I eat something but hopefully that will clear up shortly. Well, that's about all I have to day for now. Thanks for all the well wishes, it means a lot!

8 comments:

sara said...

I'm glad the stims went well. Follistim never burned as much as the menopur for some reason for me. After awhile, the lupron was the easiest since you didn't have to mix it or load it in a pen :-) I'm so happy you're at the next step!

AwkwardMoments said...

YAH for stimming!

DebbieDo said...

Here we go!

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

YAY finally stimming :D

Bec said...

Yay for stims! Am keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Maria said...

YAY for stimming!! It always made Cole and I laugh at how many clicks the pen would make because of the huge dose.

I'm starting the next phase too!!

Evil Stepmonster said...

Glad you're feeling a bit better. I hope the stimming all goes well.

The Beauty Junkie said...

glad you're feeling better and i'm wishing the best as usual.