Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Transfer Complete

Well, I'm home with our little embie safe and sound inside! Yup, we decided to transfer only one embie because we do not want to take the risk of a multiple pregnancy at this point and because our doctor recommended transferring one because this is our first IVF, I am young, and because our embie was good quality, bust most importantly because of the OHSS. We trust our doctor's judgment and believe we made the right decision. We have a picture of our little embie and named him Doozer. 100 brownie points to anyone who can figure out why we named it Doozer! Dh did scan the picture but for some reason it didn't save so I will add a picture later. The experience was pretty neat but I am too tired to blog about it in detail so I will blog about it tomorrow. Everyone chant with me...dig Doozer dig!

14 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

ahh soo cute Doozer! Love it .yes dig doozer dig!

CJ said...

Whooo hooo!! Yay! Glad everything is okay and Dig Doozer Dig!! Get some rest!!

Rho said...

Let me think, is Doozer for the little construction guys in Fraggle Rock?? That is the only thing I can think of.

I hope that Doozer leads you guys to a BFP!

Nadine said...

doozer, i love it! gotta love fraggle rock.

DebbieDo said...

Fraggle Rock!!!!

Shauna said...

good luck....think sticky embryo thoughts! (And go lay down girl! you are supposed to be on bedrest!!! go take it easy!) Hoping for the best. -one piece of advice for the two week wait - don't do a pee stick - they aren't accurate and it will drive you NUTS! (I did them even though I knew this, and it drove me to tears). I'd just keep busy and no pee sticks.

nickoletta100 said...

Dig Doozer Dig!!!!!!

The Beauty Junkie said...

How nice..come on DOOZER

Evil Stepmonster said...

Congrats on making it to transfer! I was so worried about you for a while there. Now for the wait... I'm so glad I'm not alone, I'm also glad I'm not the only one who chants! did Doozer dig

My_Herstory said...

DIG DOOZER DIG!

Candi said...

Very clever!! I can just see a little guy with a construction hat and a pickax digging into your uterus!

sara said...

I'm saying it now dig Doozer, dig! I hope you're feeling better really soon. I'm late to post since I was at work, but I was thinking of you.

Adriane said...

Doozer is a good looking embie! So glad the transfer is over. Hope you are resting today!!

Steph said...

Well, I am thinking your and DH named him/her Doozer because he/she was a doozie to make!! I am a nerd, I know!

Sending lots of sticky vibes your way and saying prayers for you, DH, and your new baby!!!