Friday, April 11, 2008

My Body Sucks!

Well, once again, my body defies and mystifies medical science. My e2 went down to 67, still not low enough to stim. So, I have to go back on Monday but judging that it only went down 10 points in three days it likely won't be low enough on Monday. So I am probably in for another 6 days of Lupron before I even start the stims. It sucks, but once again proves why it pays to be pessimistic (and no, stress is not causing my e2 to stay elevated.) So, what can I do except keep on doing the evil Lupron? It will just add to my crappy weekend having to spend a weekend away lying in bed because I have a stomach virus. Not only that but we will be paying $300 to be lying in bed. If we cancel they will charge us the full amount. The crazy thing is, I have tried searching the Internet to find other who have been in my situation and I have come up with nothing. You mean to tell me I am the only one out there who has had this issue (it doesn't surprise me honestly but still)? Oh well, maybe I can be on Oprah or something. Please allow me my time to wallow in self pity...thanks. Maybe I will post from our bed & breakfast if they have internet access.

10 comments:

Candi said...

You are in my prayers.

AwkwardMoments said...

sending you warm prayers. I am sure you are not alone

sara said...

Know that you're not alone. Sending you some warm thoughts.

Erin said...

I'm sorry you have to go through this. I am praying...

CAM said...

You go right ahead and wallow...thats what we are there for. We have all been in the pits of self pity at some point and we understand your frustration. I hope there is light on the other side of this dark time for you. We are here for you!
:)

Adriane said...

I was so bummed when I read this post. I was hoping your numbers were low enough to start stims. Ugh!!

I hope you're still able to enjoy your weekend - hopefully next week will bring low numbers.

Shauna said...

wishing you the best

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

Hope to waiting isn't too much longer!

CJ said...

HI! I am on Lurpon too! 6 days so far. No mood swings for me so far. I have my E2 this Friday.

Unknown said...

You're totally not alone! I've been on Lupron for 14 days and no period in sight. I'll be going in for blood work tomorrow. I too had a chemical pg recently (m/c at 5 weeks, early Feb) and I had a really long cycle the following month. Maybe our bodies just aren't back to normal from that? Good luck sister!