Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You Make My Day!

Maria and Adriane have honored me with the "You Make My Day" award. I feel so special and honored that they would think of me. They make my day too!! So I have decided to give the award to some of you. You ALL make my day. Every time I get a comment it makes me smile! But here are those extra special people who always seem to know just what to say:

Evil Stepmonster- Please go over and give her some love and she just received a negative beta.
Fertilized- She was very helpful to me at the beginning of my cycle and even e-mailed me when I needed to talk. She continues to be a great source of support.
Gas Passer aka UUer- She is a faithful commenter and always knows exactly what to say. Go over to her page and say hello to little Spot!
I Am NOT in Control- I have the pleasure of knowing her in person, outside of blogland. Her and I became close when we realized we were both infertile. She has been a wonderful friend. Go over and wish her luck as she starts her FET cycle.
My Sweet Sweet Hubby- Who makes my day every single day!
Pink's Life- Who always has something positive to say. She is in her TWW so go over and give her some love!
Duck- Who is such and amazing person!
These are just some of the people who make my day every single day! I love you all!
*************************************************************************************
Well, I went in for my second beta today. I am sooooo nervous about the results. I want it to double, not just increase by 66% which my nurse told me they are looking for. The lady who took my blood told me that when my first beta result came in everyone was cheering and clapping. It made me feel special! I have been going there for over 3 years now and I have gotten to know everyone there pretty well. I really need to get some work done but who can work when you are so nervous? Also, you won't be seeing any tickers on my page or anything like that until I at least get the 3rd beta results. I am so scared they are going to call me today and say they didn't double! I wonder how long after the 3rd beta they schedule the first u/s? Anyone who goes to Shady Grove know the answer to that? Anyway, thanks for all of the comments on my last post as well as all of the birthday wishes. I am now another year older. I will update between 2-3 ET when I get my results. Pray!!!

8 comments:

Erin said...

I think they schedule to u/s for 6 wks. Another 2ww for you.

Agata said...

Hi sweetie! I haven't talked to you in ages and I found you through my friend Nancy's blog! I am keeping everything crossed for you and Shawn - I have thought of you two often. I still have fond memories of Chicago :) Lots of love and baby vibes to you! ~ Aggie

P.S. I would love to talk to you and catch up!!! I miss you!

Meghan said...

I also was at Shady Grove. I had my first u/s at 6 weeks 3 days, so about a week and a half wait past my 3rd beta. It was torturous!!!

How have you been feeling? All those OHSS symptoms clearing up?

I'll be thinking nice, high (and doubling) numbers for the beta today

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! Praying for peace this afternoon and a great doubled number!!!!!!

AwkwardMoments said...

Oh yes happy blated birthday!

Thank you for the honorable mention!

I cannot wait for your beta. I have all things crossed for great news!

Maria said...

I'm praying really hard for good strong doubling beta!!

Rachie Pachie said...

I'll be checking back for the results!

And so sweet that the office was clapping & cheering when the results came out! I can't wait until it's my turn, too! LOL

sara said...

You are such a sweetie and always make me feel better seeing a warm comment from you. I'm glad to have found you :-)