Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thank you!

Thank you all for the kind encouraging words that helped to calm me down a bit. I am going to trust my clinic and the fact that they are looking for a 66% increase and we were over that. I'm and still extremely nervous about Fridays beta results. Now I am simply looking for a rise of 66% from yesterdays number (883) which if I am calculating it correctly would be around 1465. My body does everything weird so why should this be any different. For instance, my blood pressure is low, it always has been. When I get sick or scared it usually goes even lower! So maybe my body just likes to be different. I am feeling pretty crappy today. I was so tired at 7:30 last night I couldn't keep my eyes open so I ended up going to bed. I woke up this morning feeling just as tired. I really wish I could just go home and go back to sleep. My house is a disaster and I just don't know when I am going to get the energy to clean it, but it has to be done. I am also suffering from constant heartburn because I took myself off my acid reflux meds since I don't know if it is safe for pregnancy. I eat tums like they are going out of style. And to make things more complicated I have been craving mexican food! My boobs also hurt during the night like clockwork. When I get up to go pee they hurt really bad. By morning they go back to just being sore. I'm hoping all of this is a good sign. Well, that's about it for now. You probably won't hear from me again until tomorrow with my beta result. Please pray it at least rises the 66%.

17 comments:

Agata said...

You've got all my positive thoughts and vibes coming your way!!! I know we'll get to hear some exciting and happy results tomorrow :)

Beth said...

Morrisa, I think the numbers look great & your symptoms sound very pregnant like also. Fingers are crossed for great beta tomorrow!

Erin said...

Being that tired is the trademark of early pregnancy. You'll have weeks of that!

AwkwardMoments said...

you just sleep the house work will be there when you are able to clean it or bribe the hubster to clean it.

You just take care and rest right now

Rachie Pachie said...

(Mmmm, Mexican sounds good... back to commenting)

I think one of the previous posters (on the beta2 results post) was right in that you got started testing with the betas when your numbers were much higher. Even though it didn't double, it's so high! Yay!

Will be thinking about ya tomorrow for your 3rd beta.

Agree with Farah, too... I'm sure hubby can do a fine job of cleaning! LOL. Have some Mexican in bed before you go to sleep! :) All better. Oh, yeah... with some Tums on the bedside table! LOL

lovesbabyhopes said...

Morissa,
Try the new Tums quik pacs--they helped me a ton with the heartburn I got from PIO.
Best wishes prayers are with you!
A

Shauna said...

good luck tomorrow

Shauna said...

good luck tomorrow

Shauna said...

good luck tomorrow

Maria said...

I'm praying really hard for a good # tomorrow!!

So sorry about the tiredness and heartburn!

Meghan said...

The sore boobs are night were just terrible for me. Rolling over hurt! I started wearing a sports bra to sleep at night around 5-6 weeks, it was a life saver

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...praying peace for you and DH...can't wait for the update tomorrow. Hang in there and get some extra sleep!!!

Adriane said...

You really have some PG symptoms already! I take that as a very good sign. And don't worry, your betas really do sound good. I am wishing you much luck tomorrow!!!

Nadine said...

IT WILL RISE! I can't wait to see all those cute belly pics. Good luck tomorrow.

My_Herstory said...

Sending you positive vibes. BTW fatigue was the biggest symptom I had during my first trimester, sore boobs, cravings... all sounds well. Wishing you luck!!! Remember to relax as best you can, everything will be great!

Emily said...

Good luck with your beta tomorrow. I hope you get at least a 66% rise, and it puts your mind at ease!

Thanks for your coments on my blog, btw.

Hang in there!!! ((hugs))

sara said...

Praying for a good beta today for you! I hear you on the refulx, and I wasn't even on medication before. I have officially eaten some form of mexican food for 12 days straight now. My husband thinks I'm looney when I pull out yet another something mexican to eat. You and I are so alike!