Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Poo on That!

Well, apparently my nurse at my RE's office is no longer working there. So I called the new nurse that they told me to call. She was pretty rude and told me that under no circumstances are they allowed to move beta dates up. First, that is a load of crap because I know that others have had their beta dates moved up. She listened to me and then said "no, I don't think I want to move the date up." Our beta is already being done later than most clinics do so what's a couple of days? I'm honestly just pissed about the tone she used with me. And why are they telling me something that isn't true (that they are not allowed to move beta dates)? Anyway, even though it is my body I suppose there is nothing I can do. So wait until Monday it is. This ruins our plans because we wanted to tell our parents on Mother's day but we really wanted to see the positive beta first.

11 comments:

Nadine said...

That sucks, It does seem weird that you have such a late beta. but keep poas, and seeing those lines!!!!

Meghan said...

Any chance you could email/call your RE? It does seem crazy to wait on the beta when you keep getting those beautiful second lines!

Erin said...

That is a load of crap. I know first hand because I go to your clinic. Duh! Just rely on your HPTs for now and you know I will be praying.

Rachie Pachie said...

That's stupid!

I agree with the previous comment... anyway you can contact the RE directly? :)

CJ said...

That is stupid and that does suck!! That would have been perfect!!! I am so sorry!! But hey, your pregnant!!! That's awesome!!

sara said...

Ohhh...I could go put a vodoo spell on her if you want me to. Maybe I could turn her into a frog? Wait, frogs are cute..how about a toad. Yes toads have warts. That's better.

CAM said...

Yes, that sucks. But the great thing is that it looks like its a positive!!! WOO HOO!! I have avoided poas-ing so far, the doc told me not to because I have taken hcg boosters. Ugh, I am dying to pee on a stick!!
So happy for you - hang in there til Monday - give your moms the "at this point it looks good" speech. I call it "cautiously optimistic."
:)

sarah23 said...

OMG, I just saw these posts!! How wonderful! Congratulations!!! :)

My_Herstory said...

Ya that sucks they won't move it up. I just seen your tests and commented there but I'll do it again! hehe YAAAAAAAAAAY FOR BFP'S! Sending prayers for ya!!

Evil Stepmonster said...

I missed your earlier post, so here's my delayed CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS! What absolutely fabulous news! Best wishes to you both.

Steph said...

I wonder if you could go to a hospital and say you are having preggy symptoms? LOL seems crazy but, just trying to find other options! :)