Monday, May 12, 2008

Today if the day!

Well, I went in for my beta this morning. They should call me between 2pm and 3pm. NTF better be nice to me or else! Well, since Farah asked here is a picture of all of my pee sticks!Notice the EPTs (the purple ones), don't use them if you plan on keeping the BFP. It registers the BFP but then the line disappears after an hour. And this is a close up of the HTP I took this morning. Look how dark it is!
I am hoping and praying that they call me with a nice high beta number. This will hopefully be the last HPT I take. I told my family yesterday. they were very excited and slightly annoying already rubbing my belly and calling me Mama. I mean, there is nothing to rub yet, other than my fat. My cousin who is a nurse did me a favor and gave me what will hopefully be my last PIO shot. She did a much better job than I do. My butt is so sore, lumpy and bruised! It also itches at the injection sites. I also don't have any more PIO and I didn't get any more since they told me I would be moving on to suppositories so hopefully that is still the case. I really don't know how I am supposed to get any work done today. I also really wish I knew what type of number is good for 16dp6dt, or 19dpo but I will visit beta base as suggested after I get my number. I am still having cramps, about two to three times a day I get intense cramps for about a minute and then it is gone. I also think I have a whopping cyst on my left ovary because my ovary hurts like hell. Anyway, I wish I had more to say. Please pray that our beta number comes back nice and strong!


16 comments:

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

Nice collection!

Tick tock...

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

I hate to burst your bubble, but you stay on PIO until you're 10 weeks pg.

Anonymous said...

oh so u already made a fence of those + hpts...
Well no doubt u r PREGOO...and today u will hear good news i am sure ...All the best wishes to u and to ur hubby....Miracles do happen ....enjoy ur day ...u will be in my prayer thots...
Molly

AwkwardMoments said...

YAH for all those fantastic pee sticks! Thank you for humoring me!

That is a great collection. Can't wait to hear the good numbers!

JJ said...

Wonderful looking pee sticks, Morrisa! Best of luck to you!

sara said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as well, and those are some beautiful pee sticks! Can't wait to hear more later :-)

Candi said...

THAT LINE IS DARK!!!!! I bet your number is going to be high!!! Congrats on ALL your BFPs!

Nadine said...

looking forward to that nice HIGH number.

Nadine said...

looking forward to that nice HIGH number.

Meghan said...

with a line like that, I"m guessing it'll be an excellent number.

I'll be re-freshing like mad, update us soon

Maria said...

Wow, look at all those sticks!!

Keeping everything crossed and praying really hard for you!

Rachie Pachie said...

That's awesome! And made me LOL... :)

Can't wait to hear the number!

Anonymous said...

All the best few more hrs to go ....no doubt in my mind u r pregnant...CROSSING FINGERS
MORRISA Well i have my beta tomorrow, i am CRAMPING alot especially after pee or when i stand...Do u think its normal as u r also having some cramps ...i hope u will answer ...
Aish

The Beauty Junkie said...

WHOO HOO!!! I just found out I am near tears for you. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

was surfing the net on 2ww and came across your blog. your pee sticks makes my day, making me smile :) i am currently 9dpiui and am hoping for a bfp after 2yrs of tryg. this is my 2nd iui and not too hopefully :)

enjoy your pregnancy and am happy to know that you and DH are strong enough to go through all obstacles and reach the goal :)

cheers

-mimi-