Friday, January 18, 2008

Yummy!!!

I am so excited! Dh and I are having a date night at the Melting Pot tonight! We only go there once a year because it is so expensive but soooo worth it! Thanks for all of the cat poop assvice (he he...get it.) She does not have her butt sticking out of the box, she just flat out poops right outside of it. And, she doesn't seem to think she is doing anything wrong because she doesn't seem scared or anything. I wonder if it matters that her litter box in on carpet? I wonder if I moved it to the laundry room? The thing is we have two cats and two litter boxes. I can't bring myself to yell at her because she is so cute. Thanks for all of the hobby advice. I will definitely check some of them out. I like the idea about doing a scrapbook for my cats, I have tons of pictures of them. I do have a question for those of you that have had cysts. Is it normal to feel sharp pains in my ovaries? Sometimes I get really really sharp pains that take my breath away. I'm scared they are going to grow instead of shrink and burst or something. I am so bloated and it must have something to do with the cysts because af is almost gone. Also, it hurts to cough. If anyone had any insight I'd appreciate it. I don't know how long is normal for my ovaries to hurt when they have cysts and I don't want to go to the doctor for nothing. Well, I guess that is about it for now. I promise I will post pictures of the youth convention we went to on Monday or maybe some time this weekend. I want you all to see how many youth attended. It renews your faith in today's young people when you see just how many showed up to worship our Lord!

11 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

when i had a cyst i was an advil/aleve popping junkie - because they would hurt like your described.

http://www.ovarian-cysts-pcos.com/ovarian-cysts.html

here is a website on functional ovarian cysts. It is ok if it bursts/ruptures it will hurt none the less though

Maria said...

I've never had a functional cyst, but the non functional ones still hurt me. Just to be safe you might want to call your dr.

Sorry none of the cat assvice helped. Cats just really have minds of their own.

Carrie said...

I've no advice on cysts I'm afraid.

I am really sorry you've been benched this cycle, I'm glad you seem to be coping ok. I hope the cyst pain will go soon and you'll be back in the game.

Adriane said...

I've had several cysts that hurt like hell. I felt the same sharp pains you're describing and often felt a bit bloated, too. I never took anything to make them go away (my RE offered at one time that I take something, but I decided not to.) If they really hurt, I would advise you to call your Dr, though.

Brianna said...

So sorry about the cysts. I had a cyst a few months back but I never felt it and was so surprised when I discovered I had one. Have lots of fun on your date night!!

LIW (Lady In Waiting) said...

Just catching up....

I hope that your insurance approves ivf. It really will increase your chances significantly!!

And, one of my very favorite books of all time is "Middlesex" by Jeffrey Eugenides. I don't know if it is your cup of tea but I thought it was life-changing.

Good luck!

XOXO

The Beauty Junkie said...

That's so awesome The DH and I do that also It helps a marriage a great deal And I can't wait to see the pics of your Convention Have a great weekend

Yetty said...

yep thats how cysts feel. imagine a golf ball in your belly taking up valuable space and squishing all the other legal tenants... yes it hurts at the oddest times

My_Herstory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My_Herstory said...

Cats are a little stubborn lol. I know my 4 are. I have one cat who tosses the litter way outside the box, it's like he's digging to china! What a mess!

Erin said...

Hey Mo! I love The Melting Pot. You should be gald your cat isn't peeing. That's why we had to get rid of ours. It was sad, but we were getting new carpet and we had to do it.