Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm back! (CD2)

Obviously you can see from the CD3 that AF decided to show up on Sunday with a vengence. I can honestly say that I have never had a more painful af in my entire life. Of course we were traveling home from Ocean City with a bunch of kids in the car while I was trying to keep from crying because of the pain. When we finally got home I broke down in tears and was actually dry heaving because if the pain. I couldn’t move because it felt like my insides were on fire. The strange thing is I feel okay today. They still made me come in for my beta this morning though. But the good news is I found out we have a $297 credit on our account at the RE’s so we won’t have to pay for the next couple visits. Thank God for small blessings. I had a nice weekend for the most part. The kids were mostly well behaved and we had very few issues. The speaker was good and the music was awesome! I actually had a hotel room all to myself Friday night as the two girls who were supposed to be in my room didn’t come until Saturday. It was so peaceful. All in all I had a good weekend and came back feeling refreshed about several issues in my life including church and even IF. I am not as upset as I thought I would be about this failed cycle because I know that my body finally did something it was supposed to do. I go in tomorrow for my CD3 scan and as long as there is no cysts we will start our second round of injections that night. I am curious as to whether my RE will keep me on the 75iu which needed to be raised to 83 anyway or if he will start me out on the 83. I know every cycle is different though so who knows. I am just happy to be Prometrium free for a while! Also, because DH promised, he is taking me to The Melting Pot on Friday! That’s really all I have to say for now, sorry I don’t have anything more profound to say…maybe later!

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

morissa - I am sorry that AF arrived but i am glad to hear that you aren't completely sad as of now! I am praying for you and this cycle. hey look at it this way - you have done it once, so you have conquered your fears and are moving on! Good for you for coming back refreshed even though AF was trying to beat ya down from the pain. Thinking fo you and praying for cyst free ovaries!

DebbieDo said...

I'm sorry this cycle didn't work but I'm so glad you are in a good place about everything.

hang in there girl.

btw, LOVE the Melting Pot!