Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sheeeessss Heeerrreee (said in creepy Poltergeist-like voice)

Yep, so as the title indicates the old witch is here in all her glory. Horray! (as much as one can be happy to have AF that is) I think today would be considered day one because yesterday I was just spotting pink/red so today will be day 1. So I called my nurse as soon as I got in this morning and left a message for her to call me and tell me what to do. So I guess we are officially doing this thing. It still doesn't feel real and probably won't until I start the Lupron. I am also going to ask my nurse today what my protocol will be..just for my own peace of mind. I am also planning on paying my deposit (oh joy) when I go in because I want to order my meds in case they take a while to get here..I don't trust my pharmacy at all. So, once I get a call back I will update with my protocol.

5 comments:

Erin said...

You're officially on your way now! I hope taht other parts of you life become less stressful. You just have to prioritize what deserves your stress and what doesn't.

Beth said...

Congratulations on Aunt Flo. Good luck w/ IVF & finding a new job. Karma is a bitch, & your boss has it coming.

AwkwardMoments said...

Happy Start of a new Cycle Day! Sending you prayers

The Beauty Junkie said...

Your boss is so abusive, and you deserved at least 3 grand for putting up with him!

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

Hmmm... I had a similar experience working in a law firm. Good luck with the job hunting. Congrats on AF and the exciting things to come! xo