Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another Loss

I just wanted to let you all know to stop by and give some comforting words to Busted. I have been following her story from the beginning of her pregnancy and was shocked to discover that she lost her twins. I know we all say we are close, that we really feel a connection, but for me it took something like this for me to realize just how much of a connection I feel with all of you. When I read her news yesterday I went home and cried for her like I knew her in person. It didn't matter that I only read her blog and have never actually met her face to face. I felt an overwhelming sadness at the injustice of what she went through. I never imagined when I started blogging just how special it would become and how many amazing women I would meet because of it. It helps so much to know that I have a whole army of women standing right there beside me cheering me on. I can only hope that I provide even half of the support to all of you that you provide to me. So anyway, I guess this is a virtual hug to all of you out there that have touched me more than you will ever know. Please pray for Busted and her husband, they have a long hard road ahead of them.

On an unrelated note, I have noticed an increase in lurkers...come out and say hi!

8 comments:

Maria said...

We are all so close to each other that it is so physically heart breaking when people we care about have terrible losses.

Shawn said...

You have a whole army of women but also have men! :) There's only of few of us blogging but we're growing slowly.

sara said...

You're so right..when I started I did it for kind of journaling purposes. Yet now I find it a total support system. Here's a virtual hug back!

The Beauty Junkie said...

You said it. We're all a family that have never met. I'll stop by and drop a line. It's so sad. And by the way I'm watching your Inn and it's creepy. You Ghost fans!

Christina said...

I'm a lurker. I think I got to your blog through another blog. So, HI!

My_Herstory said...

I think of my online girls a lot, wishing you all the best with all the different journeys... I enjoy reading the supportive comments on my own blog. Even though I don't know Busted, my heart goes out to her and her hubby.
I give you big hugs right back and thankyou very kindly from the heart for all the support you've shown me over the time I've been blogging.
We're all blessed to have one another to reach out too.

Nadine said...

I cried my heart out for her yesterday, and I just wish i could do something.

Rebecca said...

I'm right there with you...my husband said not to read it, but I couldn't help it...you're right. The support you find is amazing and there are connections made with complete strangers. I just caught up on your blog and I really hope it all goes well...those drugs/needles are scary, but you can do it!