Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Quick Update

This will be a quick one as not much has changed since the last post. I am feeling better emotionally since I have had time to calm down. I have started my prometrium to bring on AF since we now have our finances in order. I HATE the prometrium! It makes me instantly bloated. Although I am not suffering from the awful heartburn this time as I am back on my acid reflux meds. I also have an awful cough and a terrible sore throat. My throat feels like it's burned on the inside (if that makes any sense.) I'm taking 5 days of prometrium twice a day (they didn't tell me how much to take so this is what I am doing) and hopefully AF will show up shortly. If someone has seen her then could you please send her my way?

6 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

good luck with the AF search and the Job interview! sending you happy thoughts and prayers

Erin said...

I am sending you lost of AF vibes and of course I am praying about the job. Good things are coming your way because you deserve them. All in God's time...

Nadine said...

Hey,
I'm hoping for the new job. I can relate to what it's like to work for a bad boss. I worked for a famous women, whom I call the devil, and she was abusive. It was like being in an abusive relationship with a man, but, it was your boss, if you don't get this job, keep searching for a new one. It's not worth it to be cycling and working for someone like that.

DebbieDo said...

I will be praying that you get the new job! Especially before you start this cycle, you want the least amount of stress in your life as possible.

Good luck!

Adriane said...

Geez, AF, come on! I can't believe she is still MIA. I hope she arrives soon - sorry about the prometrium. I hear it sucks.

Your boss is a meanie! Good luck with the new potential opportunity - hope it works out!!!

The Beauty Junkie said...

I hope that you get that new job!!!