Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Hubby is Blogging!!!

Just wanted to do a little advertizing that my hubby has decided to start a blog of his own. He noticed there weren't many guys out there sharing their story so he thought he would give it a shot. I gave him a long lecture about being a good blogger (like me..he he) so hopefully he will update it often. I think it is wonderful that he is willing to tell the world his story, after all, infertility affects men just as much as women. Anyway, go over and give him some love at The Making of Baby V - The Husband's Side of Things.

5 comments:

Maria said...

How awesome is your husband!! That's so great that he's willing to share his story. I can't wait to check it out.

AwkwardMoments said...

You go BUOY!! That is really cool!

Shauna said...

that's great!

Meghan said...

Good for him--can't wait to read it

The Beauty Junkie said...

That is awesome.