Monday, March 31, 2008

Lurpon Monday!

Well, as the title indicates I am no longer a Lupron virgin! I had Dh give me the first shot this morning. I have obviously done SQ injections in the past but I wanted Dh to do it so he could get used to sticking a needle in me before the IM shots. He was nervous at first but he did a great job. It burned a little for a second but nothing too bad. I am terrified of the horrible side effects that some people say they have but hopefully I will be one of the lucky ones. Only 3 more BCPs to go!

We had a pretty uneventful weekend. We too MIL to breakfast on Saturday and then spent the day making our pet rock favors and scanning pictures of Dh for his party. He he, he is going to kill me when he sees some of the pictures I scanned! Sunday was the usual Sunday filled with church stuff. I still haven't gotten a few RSVPs for Dh's party even though the RSVP deadline was Saturday. I just don't understand why it is so hard for people to RSVP. Don't they realize I need a final headcount for food and seating!
Anyway, that's about it for now! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

I second that lack of understanding why people can not RSVP. It's just weird to me. So sorry about A --- really - buy a clue

Erin said...

YAY for starting Lupron! I commented to your DH that I am always very nice to my DH during this part of the cycle. He could really hurt me with those IM needles. When is your Lupron eval?

Nadine said...

yeah for lupron. I second the RSVP, i mean c'mon!
As for your cousin, your so much nicer than i am, if i have someone, such as A, who annoys me and is rude, I cut them out, they no longer exist. Regardless how they are related to me.

Carrie said...

I'm glad you've got started. The waiting is the worst.

FWIW I didn't get any bad side effects on Lupron, in fact I think it suited me quite well! Weird.

nickoletta100 said...

YAY for starting the Lupron, I hope your s/e's aren't bad. I only got a bit of headaches and hotflashes. Totally bearable. Good luck!

The Beauty Junkie said...

A is for A@@HOLE! She should have at least had the courtesy to RSVP if she was coming, let alone bringing a stranger!

Anonymous said...

Hey Morissa

Stopping by to firstly say thanks for the welcome comment on my blog :)

Secondly to say good going on starting lupron, wishing you all the best for the cycle!

"chat" soon
Sam
xxx

Maria said...

Congrats on starting Lupron!! Now it will pick up from here on out!!

Penelope said...

YAY for your first Lupron!!!

That is strange that she asked if she could bring the roommate. I would have been pissed too!!