Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Friday!!

I just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a happy Friday and Happy New Years if I am not on before then. Our IUI is tomorrow at 11:00 with drop off at 9:30. Fun times! Also, I think I may have ovulated on my left side (where the humungo follie was) just now. I have only ovulated twice in the past 5 years so I am not really sure what it feels like but it was a twinging kind of pain that was off and on for about 3 minutes. I could almost feel my left ovary twinging. Very odd. Good thing we b'd last night in case I did ovulate from the side. Well, it's time for me to get back to work, there's nothing like the boss waiting until the last minute to get things out on a Friday!

5 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

uuugh work ..YUCK!! i am at work but not working extremely hard ;)

Good job on the b-ding just in case. Sending you lots of luck vibes for the IUI tomorrow! Thinking of you and rooting for a positive

Meghan said...

Good luck tomorrow!!!

Rebecca said...

Good luck with everything! Positive thoughts coming your way!

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

Not sure what day it is over there now so hope it all goes/went well!

Adriane said...

Hope your IUI went well!! That left follie was huge! Wishing you a great 2008!!