Thursday, December 20, 2007

B/W & U/S Results

Well, the nurse called, results are as follows:

Lining: 8.6
Right: 11.1 and 10.6
Left: 11.6
E2: 112 (down from 137 two days ago)

I asked her if it was a bad thing that the E2 went down and she kind of gave me a non-commital answer and told me to stay on 75 iu of Follistim and come back on Saturday. Of corse, again, she wasn't my usual nurse and was in a hurry to give me my results and didn't really seem like she cared to answer questions (not to mention she sounded like she wasn't old enough to be a nurse.) So, I have to admit, I am kind of bummed. My u/s didn't show a whole lot of growth from two days ago and my E2 dropped by 25. Isn't that bad? I just don't know what to think. I feel like my Re's office is not giving me any imput about whether things are going as they should. Whenever I ask they just give me some lame response. I haven't talked to or seen the same person twice this cycle. I have only actually seen my RE once when he had to do the u/s and he didn't tell me anything either. DH says I should call my RE but he doesn't have the most pleasant disposition. He isn't mean, just blah and very short and to the point. I don't know, maybe I am over analyzing everything. I just wish there was some chart somewhere that said, on this day your follicles should be this size and E2 should be this amount. What does it mean that my E2 dropped? Is that bad? GAH! Now I remember why I took two years off, I hate this stuff!

4 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

The E2 drop could be that some of the smaller follies dropped in size or did not grow anymore. (and that is quite normal - according to my dr's office) As for your follie sizes - i think they look promising ;) They should still grow about 1-3mm a day (even a day after the trigger shot)I have my fingers crossed for them! Grow follie grow .. get big and mature

Why is it so hard for dr's offices and nurses to be personable?? I am sorry you are feeling overwhelmed and dissappointed... I vote that slow and steady wins this race! Thinking of you

Carrie said...

I don't have any of the answers I'm sfraid but I did want to say that I'm sorry you're worrying and I'm even more sorry that your clinic appear to be less than helpful. They shouldn't be this way.

Meghan said...

I wish there was some easy chart too. I hate that I just have to trust them...I'm not very good at that.

Your follies are about where I was when I did 75 of follistim. I ended up with one. This cycle I did 150 and just triggered 3.

Good luck!

The Beauty Junkie said...

I have a feeling you're on the right road..still cheering and wishing for you.