Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thank You, and a little humor...

I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words. You really have no idea how much better it makes me feel to hear all of your comments. I woke up today feeling a cold coming on so lets hope and pray that it goes away. Lastly, a little humor, someone found my blog by searching "amiture n*ude pictures." Ha ha! I must be missing something, when did I dicuss this topic? There was also another search "Why did Baby V take N*ude photos?" WHAT! I'm actually getting a little concerned that people are finding my blog by searching these things and even more concerned that someone would search something like this. Ewwww!

2 comments:

Adriane said...

That is way too funny about people finding your blog by searching for N*ude. Cracks me up!

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

Yes those incoming Google searches can be quite scary and disturbing!