Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Holidays!!!

I probably won’t check back in until the 26th so I wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday. I go in for another u/s & b/w tomorrow morning which will either make me feel better or make me a huge b*tch for a family party we have later that day. So hopefully I will see that my follies have grown and that my E2 went up. I am really starting to regret even asking about my E2 because it has now created another thing for me to obsess over. I will be having a busy weekend to keep me occupied but usually when I am upset or worried stress and activity only makes it worse. So, until I “see” you again, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. Hopefully I will be coming back with some good news!

5 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

thinking of you this holiday season! Good luck tomorrow, I hope for a good day with excellent results that make you proud!

Rebecca said...

Good luck with everything...I just read yesterday's post and I wanted a chart too, but then I realized that my body was different from anyone else's and I needed to accept the fact that it has a mind of its own...I have no control. Note: I am a HUGE control freak! If you have Dr. O, I found him to be blah too, but I trust him and really believe that he does the right thing for his patients. They may change your meds after the next appt and that's normal...I changed after a lot of the later US/BW days...it made me nervous, but apparently it's normal. Happy holidays and enjoy your weekend!

Meghan said...

good luck tomorrow!

Carrie said...

Hope you manage to enjoy the weekend.
I didn't ask for too many details this cycle, for the reasons you said. I do trust my clinic so I decided just to leave it to them. This is very unlike me but I reckoned there is little you can do with the info except find a reason to stress over it.

Adriane said...

Good luck to you!!! Hope you have big follies! Have a great holiday.