Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holy Follies Batman!

Well, my follies definitely grew. I have one on the right that is 17.5, and one that is around 16. On the left I have one around 16 and one at 23! There was also another (I can't remember which ovary) that was 15. So I definitely do not need any more Follistim this cycle. Now we just have to wait and see whether my RE lets me go through with the IUI with this many follies. He is ultra-conservative when it comes to the number of follies. I am hoping that it is fine because there is three follies that are close to or over 18 and that is what they told me they were looking for to trigger. I will update when my nurse calls. Wish me luck!!
***Edited to Add***

Yay! My nurse called. She said trigger tonight and bd tonight (DH was excited to hear this) then schedule IUI for Saturday!! I am so happy! I consider this first IUI/Follistim cycle a success simply because we made it to IUI, and that is great for the first cycle! Hopefully now I will be able to relax! I didn’t ask about the exact follicle size or the E2 levels but it doesn’t really matter. Lastly, I want to say thank you to everyone who tried their best over the past couple of weeks to calm my nerves, especially Farah who has agreed to give me private therapy sessions via e-mail (just kidding)! I will definitely keep all of you updated. I promise, I am not always neurotic (although DH might disagree.)

6 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

YAH YAH YAH morrisa!!! Those are excellent. praying for a trigger soon!

Meghan said...

3 follies is perfect! Hoping they let you trigger tonight

LIW (Lady In Waiting) said...

Good luck!!!

Rebecca said...

Good luck with everything...hopefully you'll have some time to relax this weekend after the IUI. Oh, and the neurosis doesn't go away!

Adriane said...

My RE is conservative and only likes to trigger 3 follies, too. The sizes sound great. BEST of luck to you!!

The Beauty Junkie said...

WONDERFUL!!! Still cheering you on