Thursday, December 20, 2007

CD 9 u/s & b/w

I know, I know, I am not very creative with titles. The appointment this morning went okay I guess. The girl that usually draws my blood was not there so it was someone else. Of course, she had a terrible time finding a vein so once again I am sure I will have the battle scars to show from it. The u/s tech was there this time, thank God because she is a big more gentle than the doctor. I didn’t get the exact measurements because I didn’t have anything to write on but I will get them when they call later today. I have two follicles on the right measuring 10.something each and one on the left measuring 11.something (I think) and then a bunch of smaller ones. My lining was good (I also can’t remember the exact number.) I think when I get my E2 levels back it will help to determine if the follicles are growing and maturing. I still don’t know what to think. I keep thinking about all those Clomid cycles when I would go in every month only to find out that nothing was happening. I have nothing to compare this to and since every person is different it’s not like there is a chart out there that tells me what size my follicles should be on what day. When my nurse calls today I will ask her what she thinks. I have been so disappointed in the past that I can’t help but think that this will just be another disappointment. I will update when I get the call from my nurse.

1 comment:

AwkwardMoments said...

I am sorry that you are scarred and bruised from this journey so much. Your follies are doing something though!! they are growing at a nice pace and sounds like this are progressing very well for you minus the nasty blood draws! I know it's so hard to think that things could go so right, that's what we are here for!! So i do hope that you feel my (our) encouragement and hope!