Friday, December 14, 2007

ARGH!!

So, my RE's office called. They forgot to have me sign the Consent for IUI while I was there this morning. She told me that she cannot disclose my dosage amount until they witness both my husband and myself together signing the form. She asked if I could get there before 4:30 to sign it and I said no, we are both at work. So, she told me we will have to come to their other office which is 1/2 hour from my house at 7:00 a.m. so someone can witness us signing the document. So, now I wont be starting the Follistim until tomorrow night, assuming they didn't forget something else. It's only one day, but still!

6 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

ugh the frustration!

Rebecca said...

That SUCKS! You would think they'd have this down by now. Can I ask what practice you're with? I live in MD and am just curious.

Carrie said...

That's awful. You need to have every confidence in your clinic and that's not a good start.
Hope it is just a teething problem and the rest runs smoothly.

CAM said...

Yes, I agree that its totally annoying. However, I have been through a bunch of IUIs and one day shouldn't be a big deal.
Stay positive!
:)

Adriane said...

What a bummer!! Hopefully the one extra day won't matter. Hope your first Follistim went well!

The Beauty Junkie said...

UGH! I'd be so pist. You'd think they've done the easy part before..