Monday, February 25, 2008

Refreshed

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for being such wonderful ladies! I truly don't know what I would do without you! Now, about my weekend:

On Friday I did exactly what I said I was going to do. I parked my big butt on the couch, curled up with my blanket and watched tv. It was nice. Dh took reasonably good care of me although he didn't do everything he promised he was going to do, meaning I still have to clean the kitchen.

On Saturday I slept until 11:30! I haven't done that since I was a teenager. I guess I needed it though. DH made me breakfast at 12 p.m. Then we went grocery shopping. We stopped at the Christian bookstore to get a couple of books for me to read since I go through them so fast. Then DH made dinner (Taco Salad...yuummm) and we watched movies for the rest of the night. We watched The Borne Identity and Bridge to Teribithia.

On Sunday I got to hang out with Erin at church. I was nice to see her and I must say she has a very pretty voice. I hope to see her at church from now on! Then we went to DH's parents for dinner and MIL and I spent the remainder of the evening designing an invitation for DH's 30th birthday party which I think turned out pretty cute! I spent half the night drooling over how cute DH's baby pictures were! I hope our little ones look just like him! I'm printing out envelopes and sending out the invites today.

So far AF is still MIA! I might take the prometrium tonight since I don't even feel like she is going to show up. I don't get it, how can you have a chemical pregnancy and STILL not get AF? So, I'm going to force her to come! I want to get this show on the road. I am feeling much better emotionally and I think I have come to terms with the whole chemical pregnancy thing. I'm ready to move on to the IVF. Once AF shows her ugly face I can start the BCPs.

I guess that is about it for now, I will update when I think of something profound and enlightening to say. Until then...

7 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

until then ... just be you and i hope you have a good monday!

Maria said...

Love Bourne Identity.

I'm so glad that you're in a good place and looking forward to moving on to IVF.

Come on AF!!

The Beauty Junkie said...

Your weekend was long overdue and I'm so glad that you relaxed and let DH help you. Awesome.

Adriane said...

Where the heck is AF when you need her? That just boggles my mind. Shows up when she's not invited, and then there's no sign of her when you need her. UGH! Hang in there - glad to see you had a restful weekend!!

Evil Stepmonster said...

So good to hear that you were able to put your feet up for the weekend. Hope you have found AF by now.

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

I have no idea on the chemical pregnancy and no AF question... wierd...

Nadine said...

Glad that you are ready to move onto ivf, it's a big decision. Now you just need AF and your ready to go.