Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tagged-6 Things About Me

Cece tagged me for the 6 things me:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.5) Make sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.

1. I am afraid of wolves. I think I became afraid of wolves while watching the scene in Never Ending Story where he got attacked by the wolf. I have no rational reason to be afraid of them, I just don’t like them.

2. I love playing The Sims 2 on the PC. I have never been into any sort of computer game but I love the Sims. I try to play a couple of times week.

3. I eat dinner at the coffee table every night with my DH. We don’t have a TV in the kitchen and like to watch TV while we eat dinner so we eat in the living room.

4. I have an obsession with the Civil War. I have always been interested in it even when I was young. I even took classes on the war in college. I love visiting Gettysburg and try to go there several times a year.

5. I just started getting into genealogy. So far I have my family tracked back as far as the early 1800s. I even found out that my great, great grandfather fought in the Civil War (maybe that explains number 4?)

6. I love watching any kind of paranormal show. My favorite show of all times is Ghost Hunters but I will watch almost anything that involves ghosts and the paranormal. When I go to Gettysburg we roam the battlefield at night looking for ghosts.

So, there is my list to prove to you that I am a total dork. I’m tagging Erin, Adriane, and Rebecca (I tried to pick people who I though hadn’t already been tagged.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

How can you be scared of wolves but not of ghosts?
That is odd!!!

AwkwardMoments said...

What a great list! I am scared of the paranormal! but i do love geneology

The Beauty Junkie said...

Wow you and my hubby with this Ghost Hunters and Harry Potter.LOL No wonder I like you so much.

My_Herstory said...

Haha, Hubby and I ghost hunt as well when the weather co-operates! I love those shows as well, I'm kinda into Paranormal State now.

Maria said...

OMG, I totally forgot about that scene in The Never Ending Story. That was scary!

Nadine said...

We eat at the coffee table too, and we have this nice dining room, which we only use for breakfast on weekends. We eat and watch Coronation Street (british soap) how's that for dorky?

Shawn and Aimee said...

I love Ghost Hunters too!! When they have marathons, I will sit and them all...even if I've seen. And I'm totally loving the International Ghost Hunters!! Grant is a cutie. You're not a dork, I think you're super cool! :)