Friday, November 30, 2007

Yay!

All is clear with the blood work and I am starting the Prometrium tomorrow night (the pharmacy is closes at 5 today.) My nurse confirmed that I would be doing the Follistim Pen. Looks like a complicated little bugger! She said she is going to call in my prescription for it because the pharmacy might need to order it. Bet you it's not going to be cheap! So, all of you that are hoping that AF won't show up for you, you can send her my way! Well, I'm outta here for the weekend. Hope all is going well with everyone. Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm glad things are finally moving forward for you. Good luck!

Cece said...

Exciting!

Cece said...

Also - I have some extra follistim. If you aren't starting for a bit, once I see my heartbeat (hopefully next weds) - I could send it your way.